Monroe, La...No More Gunshows Allowed!!

Racegun

I have just returned from the Area 4 USPSA/IPSC Championships. While I was there I heard something really strange and it just might be something in the lurch for all of us. I was listening to the radio to a call-in program when a caller said that the city fathers of the city of Monroe, La had decided that there would be NO MORE gunshows in that city. Now, the way I see this is like a small cancer which can and will grow if not paid attention to very seriously by all of us.

The promoter of the "Crossroads of the West" gunshows (Denver to the west coast) has called it quits. I understand he decided to get out before he was forced out. Depressing. They were the best shows around.

well i guess i went to the last one they were going to have in Monroe. went weekend before last, it was a pretty sad show unless it improved on Sunday. they used to have alot of shows in W. Monroe, which is just across the bridge, and is a different city altogether. we'll have to wait and see what w. monroe says about them i guess. i could go on, but it would get bad, so i'll just quit!!

------------------
fiat justitia

Back