Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that just about every time someone wants to discuss a S&W revolver the discussion rapidly deteriorates. Smith's political decisions are something I don't agree with. Still we shouldn't have to listen to that crap over and over again every time someone wants to discuss a S&W revolver. Perhaps it is time to get rid of the moderators who continually allow this to happen. The subject here ought to be guns not politics.

Apparently you missed my post in the Scandium Smith thread. It is worth repeating here:

All - please read.

Actually, I have been given the authority to make such a demand. When a *&* gun is being discussed, I will allow one or two posts concerning the boycott and *&*'s treasonous actions. I think it is important that any new members know about them. But no more than one or two posts, please.

Any long discussions of the company itself go to General Discussion or the Legal and Political forum. They do not belong here in a forum which is supposed to be a discussion area for revolvers (or semiautos, etc.), that is, the actual metal, wood and plastic items, not the politics of the company that makes them. I hasten to reiterate that discussions of the company are welcome on TFL, but not here.

Henceforth, no more *&* boycott discussions in this thread. [Applies to the thread mentioned above and also this one if the agreement is discussed here.]

Since the question has been ably addressed, I believe we'll just put this one to bed, 'kay folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back