Model 15 Combat Masterpiece

Shazbat

My wife just picked up this beauty for herself at a show, 4" barrel, adj sights, incredible blue finish with only minor wear. The trigger is smooooooth, I may actually start to like old blued smith's now! :D (A big fan of stainless myself)

Any ideas on date on manufacture? Serial # is K223XXX

THANKS!

Goodoner. Really nice gun, handy barrel length and something to be shot and enjoyed for generations to come. Most of em were tack drivers too.

Sam

Congrats on picking up a great gun! I grew up shooting a 4" Model 15. Very smooth and accurate. I have to fight the urge every time that i see a police trade-in at the gunshow!

I saved my late Mother's combat masterpiece two years ago from my sister who was getting ready to turn it in to the local police on a buyback program. It's a 4" 1957 model that had maybe a box of shells through it. Mom kept it locked in the glovebox for many years. Every once in a while I take it to the range and fire a box through it. It's a real sweetheart as I'm sure yours is too. If for some reason I had to get rid of my guns that wouldn't be one of them.

Thanks for the info and stories folks, hopefully I can pry it from her long enough to get a few shots through!

I have one just like what you described. Fine revolver and very smooth/accurate. Congratulations on the purchase.

mlk18

Back