mini 14

Jetrecbn

Just heard about a two shot trigger modification for the mini 14. Does anybody have any experience with this device? Where can I get one and how much? Does it work for the 10/22?

They make those little hand-crank dealies which fit into the trigger-guard. They let you legally fire very, very rapidly.

You can turn money into noise quite readily, but it's hard to have any control as to hitting any target.

The one or two I've seen on folks' 10-22s looked to me like a waste of money, both in the gizmo and in the shooting.

FWIW, Art

I think the device that you are talkin about is called the Intensifier. I saw one several yers ago at a gun show. All it is is a thin metal shim that separates the trigger and the secondary sear just enough so that the hammer is released every time you pull the trigger and every time you release the trigger. I couldn't stomach the $30 they wanted for a tiny piece of metal so I made my own. I could never get mine to last very long but they would usualy work for a few magazines before they cracked. They worked VERY well. The rate of fire is damn near full auto. Now for the down side. Every time you pull the trigger you must shoot twice. You can take slow single shots but you must keep the trigger depressed until you are ready to fire agan. Anywhere but on a controlled range enviroment this could be a serious safety issue. I do't know where to get them anymore.

[This message has been edited by Jaeger (edited February 21, 2000).]

Back