Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 Holster

cw308

Just ordered the SS2 IWB holster from the company, if I ordered from Brownells it would have been cheaper , free delivery . The difference is , my gun is a Colt New Agent 3" 1911 , Brownells has the holster for the officer size 3 1/2" . Wanted the holster to fit exact for my gun, Brownells $ 107. Milt Sparks $ 110. Plus shipping $ 13. Sixteen dollar difference. I read up on what ever I drop the hammer on , try not to have a large collection of things that do the same job. One IWB holster , one OWB holster . We'll see
Anyone out there have this holster ? Let me know how you like it .I like the feature of rough side out makes sense to me .

Chris

roadrash
Thanks for getting back so fast , going through a nor'easter power just came back on , don't know how long before they go off again , lights are still flickering. They said it ships first class mail ,should have it in a few days . This is the first M S holster an the most expensive holster I bought . Most of my holsters are Bianchi , Galco , Gould & Goodrich . The Summer Special 2 has everything I was looking for..Thanks Again.

Chris

Back