Military Mag Pouches for Glock 21

Martin Luther

TFL,

Got the Bianchi UM92 Military holster and belt for my Glock 21, but I can't find a magazine pouch for it.

Does anyone know where I can find 2 1/2" belt clip military mag pouches for Glock 21 mags? I think they're the same size as USP45 mags.

Or will they fit in the Bianchi pouches designed for the Glock 17?

Help :confused:

Eagle Industries, Blackhawk, SOE, and several other manufacurers make mag pouches that will fit the Glock 21 or HK USP .45 (both approx the same size).

I recommend Brad Nelson's shop Lightfighter Brad carries these manufacturers and others.

HTH

Jeff

Hey,

Ran into the same problem when I first got my Glock-21. Had the UM-84 holster and I needed a dual mag pouch for the pistols high-caps.
I cam across a black nylon dual magazine pouch that fit the mag's great, at a good price if I can remember. Have alice clips in the back for a standard GI web belt.
Name of the manufacturer is Galati Int'l (Made in Korea). Also make a pretty nifty set of rifle cases. Believe I got the pouch and the rifle cases through Cheaper Than Dirt.
They have help up very well and have velcro closures. Think I paid no more than $15.00 for the pouch.

Jon

Back