Mike Scummy-van's nomination on HOLD! Where's nra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabin pressure

Finally some good news. I guess Idaho's two senators could no longer ignore :barf: the year long abuse that atf has dumped upon a business in their OWN freaking state (proof that the 17th amendment has turned senators into senators of washington D.C., who only travel "home" to pick up campaign checks)!

Nra has not spoke out in any way in support of Red's Trading Post OR KT Ordnance which (among others) have been getting gang raped by the IRS of guns for almost a year (KT has yet to be even charged with any crime as atf STILL illegally keeps their inventory).

I don't know how anyone could continue their nra membership when nra has supported by default, the nomination of the most dangerous atf director in recent (and maybe all time) history. Mike sullivan is Janet Reno and Dianne Feinstein rolled up into the same ball of arrogance, and nra acts like nothing is going on and that Sullivan is perfectly acceptable (I can almost hear nra saying "what's the big deal, chill out, Sullivan's just enforcing current law as he's supposed to be doing?").

Normally I like to simply educate people about all the gun bans that nra has supported, but in this case, I'm simply disgusted at them. I watched as GOA and then others went on record opposing Sullivan's nomination, then as these two senators finally put a hold on this scumbag's nomination, and STILL all we hear are crickets from nra on the subject of the most dangerous atf director ever.

By the way, I just noticed that nra put a video for "longshot" candidate Bill Richardson on ILA's website. Richardson seems rather pro gun, but he's just as much of a longshot as Ron Paul, yet do you think we'll see a Ron Paul video on any nra website anytime soon? I doubt it too. How dare I point this out, I'm going to be told I'm "bashing" the nra now (no matter how correct I may be).

Nra has not spoke out in any way in support of Red's Trading Post OR KT Ordnance which (among others) have been getting gang raped by the IRS of guns for almost a year (KT has yet to be even charged with any crime as atf STILL illegally keeps their inventory).

Sorry but this just isn't accurate. The NRA News has interviewed Ryan Horsley, the manager of Red's, about the BATFE abuse, and has reported on the situation.

NRA has also been active for a long time in lobbying against these types of abusive tactics by BATFE.

Normally I like to simply educate people about all the gun bans that nra has supported.....

Do you also take the time to "educate" people about all of the good, positive things which the NRA has done, and continues to do? Or is this just another NRA-bashing thread?

Where's the NRA?

NRA is pro-establishment, pro-status quo.

They're not going to speak out against the appointment of the waffen BATFEces' new gruppenfurher.:barf::mad:

They're not going to speak out against the appointment of the waffen BATFEces' new gruppenfurher

That has to be some sort of a record for "time to prove Godwin's Law"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

GOA never seems to get around to apologizing for their alarmist anti-NRA rhetoric when it doesn't pan out. The GOA denunciations of supposed NRA “sell outs” leading up to the expiration of the AWB are a case in point.

Went off topic really fast, this time.

clue: The topic is either the hold put on Sullivan by Idaho's 2 Senators or it is the NRA (and the bash). Can't be both, as they are unrelated.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back