Mike Huckabee political add

Excellent AD by Huckabee. This is just another reason why he will appeal to voters. The AD speaks for itself.

Dumb ad, for sure. Huckabee's a better actor than Norris. He's a likeable sort, though. He'd make a good postmaster general, something like that. But President Huckabee? Give me a break. No worry, however--never gonna happen.

Any politician with an actual sense of humor deserves to win. I was undecided about Huckabee, but no more. He gets my vote. :D

I thought the huckchuck advert was tight and will likely gain MIke some votes.

On the topic of entertaining Huckabee videos, here's another one, with perhaps more content.

Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWUxpS7anpo

Thoughts? I seem to recall some members expressing great affection for our current income tax system, in other threads. ;)

What was the pistol Chuck carried in Texas Ranger? I think it was a Taurus PT92 9mm....not sure. You think we could talk him into carrying a 1911 .45acp, that would help get my vote for sure.

I have a dream.....Chuck for Vice President. Some liberal complains about a new gun rights bill and Chuck takes them to the ground with a foot kick.:p

First it was two guys from Skull & Bones.

Now it's two guys from Hope, Arkansas.

Surely it is the End of Days.

Huckabee likes taxes and illegal aliens. Both are poison to the Second Amendment over the long haul.

What's really insulting IMO is this "least common denominator" political model.
The idea that the Republican base is so ignorant that an endorsement from an out of work TV actor will actually sway them.

I don't know if it's true or not, but I'm insulted either way. :(

No doubt it is a humorous ad but still does not make me vote for him. He will not be the Republican Presidential candidate. If by magic he is nominated he would lose soundly to Hillary or even Obama. Oh BTW Chuck the second amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

The ad that is the subject of the thread is just humor. Those that like Huckabee will think it is funny, others will try to make it some serious debate.

Reference the above post.
His spoken and written stance on the 2a is about as good as it gets. He says it the way it should be said.

Back