Midsouthshooterssupply.com down for 3 days

A guess would be tornado damage from the recent storms. You could google Clarksville TN and see if they were in the path.

I clicked on your link and the home page indicated an electrical storm hit their servers, so they cannot access their inventory status, or possibly access their warehouses if they have card access entry points.

Thanks. That message is new today.
Probably not a high reliability high availability e-commerce scheme running on redundant data centers.

I am fortunate enough to live in Clarksville, so I can run up there and pick up my reloading supplies at lunch. We have been hit by some seriously bad weather and have had multiple days of power outages. I am a bit surprised they are still down (checked this morning)!

Midsouth used to be one of my primary go-tos for all things reloading. Not sure why, but they never seemed to have fully recovered since the first big run shortly after the banking crash in 2008.

Last edited:
I buy stuff from them several times a year for over a decade. Their prices are consistently less expensive than MidwayUSA. Almost all my powder and Primer purchases have been through Mifdouth. Never had any problems. Sometimes they have neat things like LC 7.62 Pull-down primed brass, or new LC. They do need to re-engineer their website and IT support to prevent these kinds of failures.

Back