Michigan Gun Owners

I was looking at buying at AK74/Polish Tantal, preferably not from Century Arms, but from a company called Interarms(this is assuming i can find it). But my concern is that since i have never seen one at any gun shows i've been to, stores, even pawn shops: Is the gun legal to have in Michigan? If it is, will it be treated like a rifle or pistol? Thanks for any help

Interarms of Alexandria, Virginia...used to import all their stuff from Zavodi Crvena Zastava, Belgrade, Yugoslavia :)

But, as you are in Michigan, they do have some STRANGE gun laws up there...especially around Detriot.
Best you move below the Mason-Dixon line so you don't have to deal with silly/stupid anti-gun laws.

Yes our laws are fairly strict, but not as strict as some other states. The size is still a concern, even though it makes no difference to me if I have to register it as a pistol or not. I just need a heads up so I can get a purchasing permit. I would look into the Century Arm Polish Tantal if i wasn't so worried about keyholing. Did they fix that problem? I have a Century Arm Wasr double stack and i love it. I have no complaints what so ever.

Back