Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas!!

Santa Claus

Whew!

Just finished up with Western Europe and am on my way to the East Coast of North America. Thank goodness I finally got a chance to take a quick break here in Iceland, plug in my laptop and send one last present to all my friends at The Firing Line.

To Rich, mere thanks are not enough. You truly embody the spirit of Santa through your generosity. Your gift to all of us here is worth more than even I can deliver in one night.

To the Moderators, your hard work does not go unnoticed. You have all been very good this year giving of your time and sometimes your sanity. Yours is the gift of satisfaction. Of doing a job and doing it well. Thank you.

To all the members of The Firing Line: Each of you gives a gift each time you post a message. Some may be more worthy than others, but sharing ideas and thoughts is of great importance. It shows that you truly care for each other. It is this unselfish sharing that is the heart of this, the finest website, with the finest people, to be found assembled, anywhere.

A heartfelt Thank You to you all.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, A Good Night.

------------------
Ho, Ho, Ho!

Merry Christmas, Santa.
Please don't forget those who serve and keep us safe tonight. Thank you.

God bless.

Thank you Santa. You have always worked so hard to bring happiness to the world. No thanks will ever be enough for all the joy you have been able to grant the children. Just to look in their eyes this time of year is to walk through history and remember all the joy and excitement of Christmas that has a tendency to fade over the years.

Hey there Santa.
I see you made it outa Aussie air space ok...
We're a tad jumpy Down Under at the moment ;)
Thanks for the gun stuff, y'all have a rest now - Y'hear !
Merry Christmas EVERYONE :D

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

Thanks Santa. The opportunity to serve was indeed rewarding.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Santa, you missed my house! :( I woke up this morning and there were nothing but Barbies! :( Well at least it wasn't coal! :)

------------------
My-website
We are as one as we all are the same fighting for one cause -Metallica

Hey Santa! Thanks for the Old Spice, English Leather, and Drakkar Noir! Mixed all together and sprayed into a mist - it makes good Potato Gun Fuel!

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

Back