Merry Christmas everyone!

Miss D you got snow up my nose, I'm gonna get you back.

Merry xmas to you too, and all the members here.

If everyone practices really hard maybe some of you will be as good a shot as I am.heehee

Geeze, We take her from an anti-gun person, teach her about firearms and how to shoot and she has to belt us with snowball. Some people. LOL

Merry Christmas to each and all of you at TFL. It's just that Sandy finds the best cards to send.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited December 21, 1999).]

Merry Christmas to you Miss D'. And happy New Years as well! Auld Lang Syne in the background? You are not trying to tell us something are you?
Hank

Merry Christmas to you too, Miss D.

The "regulars" here are good people -- a joyous holiday to all of them as well.

First snowball of the season! :)

Anyway, thanks for your well-wishes, Miss D. And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Millennium to you!

Fröhliche Weihnachten, Feliz Navidad, and Joyeux Noël y'all!

------------------
"And a Cartridge in a Bare Tree..."

To Miss D and to all the lurkers, Members, Moderators, Administrators and of course, Head Guru Lucibella, Merry Xmas and a safe Y2K.

Merry Christmas Miss D.. and to all.. a good night.

Operation Snow-Joe starts on X-mas Morning with my nephew. i'll file a sit-rep when the holidy break is over. ;) I think some pokemon and other nasty snow-beasts better look out, the Joes will be packing some new hardware courtesy of 21st century toys. ;)

Dr.Rob

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all of your family. A wish for the best into 2000

Happy Holidays and Happy Shooting :)

------------------
Help Stamp Out Gun Ignorance.

You, too,Miss Likewise the rest of the TFL addicts! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year

Hope I get some ammo!!!!!

;)

------------------
So many a'holes-- so few bullets!------
Ford Fairlane :D

We have snow!! And a fairly large amount for this area!! It's the first white Christmas since 1993!!

I wish all of my friends on TFL a joyous and peaceful Holiday Season.

Jessica

Back