meltdown and other general carry customizing

ljhj45

I have an old bersa thunder 380 that I am thinking about carrying again. I have gotten a promotion, which has caused for my dress to change from business casual to just plain business (shirt and tie). the main reason I started carring something diffrent is because even though it shoots as accurately and reliably, it has about a million sharp edges that either chew up nylon holsters(only kind I have been able to find for it in central AL.), or if I tuck it inside my waist it draws blood. could any of you reccommend a good 'smith to smooth it who works on bersa's, or know of a good holster for it? Should I just forget about it and us this as an opportunity to expand my gun collection.

Save yourself the money and do what I do when I wear a shirt and tie. Buy a Keltec P32. You can just shove it in your pocket.

Try Springfield Armory's Custom Shop

They do good work and they will do a meltdown on their 1911A1's. Don't know their policy regarding Bersa .380's, but it's not competition for their products so ... you still need to email them and ask. Meltdown on a 1911A1 ran $125, with any refinishing on top of that.

Back