Meister Cowboy loading guide

I think its free if you buy 4 boxes of bullets from them, but I dont know they should put a sample on their website. All powder companies have cowboy data on their websites also, but its pretty weak so maybe that meister guide is worth it.

I purchased one from Meister and thought it was a huge waste of money. It is only 36 pages long and does not include pressure data for the various loads. The text accompanying each cartridge was plagerized from Cartriges of the World.

If you want, you can have it. Send me an e-mail to: mark.p.cornell*tds.net (change to * to an @) with your address and I will toss it into the mail to you. Otherwise it will set on my reloading bench and irritate me every time I look at it. :rolleyes:

Mark

purchased one from Meister and thought it was a huge waste of money. It is only 36 pages long and does not include pressure data for the various loads. The text accompanying each cartridge was plagerized from Cartriges of the World.

wow it really sucked... It makes me wonder if they actually used thier product in the loading data or just pasted a picture of thier bullet onto the page?

Thanks Mark I got it! Yeah its not much but its all cowboy which I like. One thing I noticed is it has 160-180gr 45 S&W data which is sometimes hard to find and they list several powder for it. I was suprised it didnt have 38LC data which is one of my fav's or any BP data either. Regardless I sure appreciate it and it made my day. Thanks again pard.

Back