Mean Hogs

Old Stony

Just trying to figure out how to post pic's and though I'd start with one of those mean hogs. I brought this one home with me, but eventually just turned it loose out behind my house. I told my wife I had brought her a new cat, but she eventually figured out the difference.

When I was a kid everybody raised pigs, and we had a bunch. Baby piglets are quite possibly the cutest baby animals in the world. And grown pigs are one of the smarter and tastier varieties.

Baby javelinas can make good pets. Can be housebroken, just like dogs. And being rather territorial, they make good "watch pigs". :D

You remove a live feral hog, pig or piglet from a property here and get caught be prepared to break out the checkbook.

There's nothing cute about a pig, nothing.

Same problem here in Florida, the Dept. Of Ag. gets all worked up if you transport one alive without a permit and even more so if you release it.

Little ones are cute.......and eat even better than the big ones, which eat real good.

Man I would love to have 3 dozen of them in my pen. Free hogs :) free baconand ham and ribs and featherbones and.....

Back