Me mad at Glock (Yes, Really)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm kinda mad them after 2day. I went to my fav. gun shop 2day and asked about a new Glock 19. Well, the price is good only $454.98 but, they can't get any because Glock was supposed to send out the shipment at the begining of Nov, but they are late :(
He called the 3 biggest suppliers on the east coast and not one of them had a Glock 19, so it looks like I'll have to put my pateince to the test :(

------------------
Trespassers Will Be Shot
Survivors Will Be Shot Again

If you want it really bad, why don't you just have your dealer or another send a copy of
their FFL to another dealer out of state
(pay the transfer fee-usually $25), you'll save on the tax so it makes up for it- I know my shop as at least 2 in stock.

No, I don't really want to buy one out of state. I just want to go in the shop, drop the permit, toss out the cash, and head to the inside range. :)

------------------
Trespassers Will Be Shot
Survivors Will Be Shot Again

Patience is a virtue, right? :) Sometimes it seems that Glocks are just hard to come by... I had to wait two months before I could buy my G34 at the local shop, which always gives me the best deals... The wait just makes it seem that much better when you finally get it!

There is such a high demand for Glocks that they can't keep up with it.
You should just try to buy out of state. It's actually no different than having your FFL find a Glock from a distributor. The only difference is you tell the FFL where to get it from, and you must pay the out of state dealer yourself.
Often, it is cheaper this way.

Glock produces for LE and military contracts first. Therefore, retail orders get filled last. If you want a gun that is currently in production under contract, best to take one where you can get it, or take a number.

By the way, I just bought a G27. The first 4 shots went through the same hole.

Glock Perfection!

Interesting. My dealer has also had trouble finding Glocks. A couple of weeks ago one of his regular wholesalers offered him a G26, which he grabbed--the first Glock he's received since early summer. He's been trying to locate a G27 for me, but hasn't been able to. That's okay, though. I can wait, and had better save my money for Christmas right now anyway.

My dealer has no problem getting them... it's *keeping* them that's giving her fits. Last week I saw a 26, a 27, and a 19C in the case. Two days later, gone.

And I *really* wanted that 26, grrr...

------------------
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property,
or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called into question.."
Article 11, Section 13, CO state constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back