maybe the cops oughtta take a week off

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselbeef

let em have a vacation and see how things go..maybe they would be al;ittle more appreciated and respected when they come back to save the sheep..

this whole blm protest crap disgusts me....

I hope something triggers... SOMETHING... for some change to happen.

Having talked a handful of LEO friends, it is clear that there are SOME of these shootings were NOT handled right. There are people that are dead that don't need to be. And that begs change.

That said there is a new culture building of fear of law enforcement. And that is very bad indeed.

It is a complicated issue, and I don't know the answer... but I sincerely hope someone has some ideas and we can change the direction we are heading in.

According to Al, don't shoot black folks EVEN in self defense. In other words let them do as they wish.

Hey, they can't spend it all funding NPR!! Got to spread it around. $100 mil buys a lot of "protestors"

But what do I know, I'm deplorable… irredeemably so.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

The Ford Foundation and Borealis Philanthropy recently announced the formation of the Black-Led Movement Fund [BLMF], a six-year pooled donor campaign aimed at raising $100 million for the Movement for Black Lives coalition.

The silver lining … https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/22/gun-sales-surge-amid-riots-violence-in-charlotte/

Last edited:
There are people that are dead that don't need to be. And that begs change.

That's a precarious statement as it's the exact same thing gun haters say when proposing or adopting more gun restrictions after a shooting.

At the end of the day society needs to accept that mistakes and bad things are ALWAYS going to happen and there is no Utopia that will ever prevent it.

Cops are human and subsequently prone to errors. The fact of the matter is that this "problem" of cops killing people is statistically small. Additionally, most all of these incidents involve suspects not following Leo's orders. The onus should be on the suspect just as much as the cop to keep the situation from escalating.

This is all about furthering other agendas. When was the last major news story about a cop killing a white person? And why does it never seem to matter if the shooting was justified? Its like as soon as a cop kills a black person they are wrong no matter what the situation. It doesn't even matter if the cop is black.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Too political !!!!

Regardless of how we feel, this thread has little or nothing to do with firearms. Just too political and can easily turn into a "Spitting Contest"

Be Gone and;
Be Safe !!!!

yeah, we're gonna close this one, not firearms related.

Go watch the "Purge" movies for that particular fantasy...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back