Mauser WTP 6.35 Type I

KaosDad

Inactive
First some pictars!

RupeGunz001.jpg

RupeGunz003.jpg

RupeGunz002.jpg

I know what the firearm is and have been told that, while cool, it's not that high up there in value/collectability. Which is fine. I'd like to get this into working order and fire it. I have found two sources for field stripping the weapon that contradict each other. I noted in another thread that folks here seem to know a great deal about this particular Pocket Pistol, so a definitive "this is how you do it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Hi KaosDad,

Here is a thread on the Jan C. Still Luger forums that contains field stripping instructions that I know to be correct (by the way, it's primarily a Luger discussion board, but it contains plenty of subforums for other pistols as well - there is even one forum dedicated entirely to 6.35mm/.25acp pocket pistols):

http://luger.gunboards.com/showthread.php?t=17746&highlight=wtp+field+stripping

Incidentally, a member of the Jan Still forums, Burgess Mason (1914mauser) has been researching Mauser pocket models for a long time. At the top of the 6.35mm sub-forum, he has a "sticky" requesting WTP owners to report information about their WTPs for research purposes. I'm sure he would be very grateful if you would register at that forum and contribute information about your WTP. Every time another example surfaces, it helps fill in one more little gap in the big picture!

Hope the field stripping instructions are a help. Take care and good luck.

Back