Mauser M2?

gunpowder

Has the Mauser M2 been released yet in large numbers? Last update from the local shop was that they were backordered.
Makes you wonder if there is a problem.

gunpowder: One of the local shops I frequent has one, let me know and i'll give you the phone #.
Happy New Year!

--Mike From Iowa

Not sure if I wanted to buy one. Just would like to handle one. Looking for the next one to buy and haven't found the one yet.

thanks!

I saw two M2's at Gunbroker. One was a .40 S&W and one was a .45. The basic price was $399 and they are nice looking guns. I also would like to look at one to get the "feel" of it.

there's one in the local gun shop around here in .45. i handled it and was less than impressed. the grip is WIDE and very uncomforatable. also the safety looks really stupid; it's on the back of the slide and is this little plastic thingy that resembles the safety on a bic lighter. it's been sitting in that counter for some time now and i wouldn't be surprized if it sat there for a while to come.

Shop around here has 3-4 of them...all .40s I think. I handled one and agree it feels thick. That safety is kind of strange also....would take some getting used to. It did, however, feel a lot like a Sig (go figure).

Too bad all the negative feedback on the M2.
I had high hopes on the "New Mauser pistol"
I have never seen one around these parts and
after the Kali safe gun act, I probably never
will.
Has anyone ever shot one?????

Too bad the grip is thick. I tend to not like guns with large grips even though I have larger hands. That is why I liked the SW99 and P99. THe grip was designer changable. I may have to settle for a .45 1911 for my next target purchase.

Back