Mauser K 98 Double set trigger Machine drawings.

AP firearms

Inactive
I own American Pride Firearms LLC and have a pretty persnickety customer. He has one of my custom built Mauser long range rifles. I had the trigger pull at 2.5 lbs and he insisted that the trigger was to hard. I have a custom trigger that I put into all of my custom rifles and they are normally 3.5 pound pull. I got to researching double set triggers for the K 98 and found that they have them out there. My question for the forum is....If anyone has one, would it be possible for that individual to take detailed photos of the trigger and send them to me at my email address? I have been a gunsmith since 1997 and have never encountered one for a Mauser 98. Any help that I can get would greatly be appreciated.

If you look on Page 28 of the Recknagel catalog you see plenty of double set triggers.
Just make sure it's for range duty only, those things are dangerous when hunting on the move.

Well, as long as "plenty" is 2. An interesting catalog that I had not seen before. I was impressed by all the side-swing safety shroud profile variants they have. Thanks for sharing.

Back