Matches

Cat

Last Sunday I made it to an IDPA match in Copley, Ohio. Good match with 4 stages. All practical and educational.
Wednesday evening shot in a local club "Practical Defensive Pistol" match in South Amherst, Ohio. Again a good match.
This evening I shot at another club match at the Erie County Conservation Club. Centerfire handguns for one stage and .22 handguns for another. Again, a good match. Tomorrow morning I'm going to the Ashland Lake Gun Club for an IDPA classifier match. And Sunday to Milan, Ohio for a bowling pin shoot.
The old Dillon is getting a workout lately. I'm lucky to be living so close to these clubs. I keep trying to support the sport even as our rights are being taken away.
I'm gonna shoot until they take the guns from me, or I'm underground.
Keep shooting.
Cat

I went to the Ashland Lake Gun Club IDPA Classifier match today. The weather was beautiful and I believe there were about 45 new shooters that went through the 90 round, three stage match. The club did a really decent job trying to handle that many shooters in an expeditious manner. (Imagine, over 4,000 rounds fired and no one got hurt! That's not news though.)
They put on a feed afterwards and everyone seemed to enjoy the day.
Next Sunday they will have a regular IDPA match.
This is a good place to shoot.
Cat

Back