Massive SHTF situation brewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a nut job! She just frantically raves about the whole country being destroyed, as well as Canada, and how none of the major media outlets are talking about this. Just her and some people on her website know what's really going to happen. :rolleyes:

Hey, she did mention most of california would be plunged into the ocean by a great earthquake. Sounds like Bush is behind all of this. ;) :D

As an Honors Geology student and recent holiday inn express guest I have to say this is BS. I particularly like the bit about the super-flammable rocks. Whatever. They also keep talking about this huge "20 mile wide deadly caldera". Well, there isn’t one there, PERIOD. A caldera is a circular depression CAUSED by an explosive volcanic eruption. How would a volcanic crater which was caused by an explosion which has is 20 miles wide and has somehow been missed by the millions of visitors to Yellowstone every year hurt anyone? I also like the news flash about how the tectonic system in CA is linked to the east coast and the rest of the world. Yeah, that’s called basic tectonic theory. I stopped listening when they started on about how Jesus told them this would happen. Don't waste your time Dloading this nonsense, should probably be deleted for lack of relevancy.

"I particularly like the bit about the super-flammable rocks. Whatever."

Ah yea, I forgot to mention that. I got a real kick outta that part. These mega-explosive ultra-flammable don't-smoke-near-'em rocks that are going to multiply the devastation by 1000 times or so. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back