Mas Ayoob Training

I've also taken a class from Mas -- in 2008. Back then it was called LFI-1, Now it's called MAG-40.

Mas is a great teacher, and if one can take only one class MAG-40 would be my recommendation. A class from Mas is well worth the time and money.

I consider MAG-20 a must, and if it is presented nearby, I will take it again.

In four years there have been a number of relevant developments.

He is one of a group of instructors who always try new things --but-- if he gets bad feed back from street use he abandons them !!

watch some his old videos on you tube..... he gives good advise on many things, particularly court room testimony after a shooting... I would pay for his class if I could....

His books are the best I've read on issues of self defense, concealed carry, legal ramifications of defensive use of firearms, usage of specific firearm types, and so forth. The guys knows his stuff inside out. I would pay money to take a class from him, if I had time to spare.

I went through Massad Ayoobs LFI 1 in 2004. It improved my overall knowledge of the legal and practical dos and don'ts of defensive firearms use and increased my chances of getting out of a situation alive and not ending up in prison afterwards. It also improved my shooting. Well worth the time and money!

I took LFI I, II and III in 1999 and 2000. They were all great classes and Mas has ingrained into me vital lessons regarding defensive use of firearms that I still practice everyday even 14-15 years later.

Took MAG20 last month. 20 hours of intense classroom lecture. Excellent course. Great instructor. If you have a chance to attend in your area, DO NOT pass it up!

I had the privilege of taking LFI-1 through III back in the 90s. I'd echo what's already been said, Mas is a great teacher and he can shoot. I'd always wanted to do LFI-IV, where you shot a live pig and excised the wound. Never had a chance though.

Back