Mas Ayoob near S/New Mexico

27Veer

Mas Ayoob will be teaching a MAG 40 class in S Vista, AZ which is a relatively short drive from Las Cruces. It is the closest class I can see and is an easy drive. I plan to finally take this class. Just thought I'd pass on the information.
massadayoobgroup.com

The Sierra Vista range is a decent place to train, with a decent classroom and decent range, along with decent lodging and great hosts. Anyone attending should have a very positive experience.

I don't know why they wouldn't have any classes in the TX area.... Too bad though, looks like something that would be so worth it.

Dallas area... That class would be about a 6hr drive for me which is not too bad, but still a heck of a haul... Also, their site says this class is already full.

Hey, I drove from San Antonio to Dallas for an Ayoob's class.

I also drove from SA to Tulsa in one day for the Polite Society. Get a good book on CDs and just cruise on.

The class is worth it.

I tend to look on these classes as a good opportunity for a road trip. Make a little vacation out of it and visit some new places.

Get a good book on CDs and just cruise on

That makes any road trip pleasurable. I do a mapquest for road trips to figure out the time involved, and then get enough Books on CD to cover the trip.

Now you got me wanting to go to Dallas or where ever.

Sponge14 said:
fiddletown said:
Where are you in Texas? He's going to be in Arkansas in September.
Dallas area... That class would be about a 6hr drive for me which is not too bad, but still a heck of a haul... Also, their site says this class is already full.
The one in May is full, but the one in Arkansas on 13 - 16th September apparently is not.

Back