MAS 38 in .308 caliber

cyriaque

Inactive
I'm thinking of scoping this gun with the B-square mount. Does anyone have experience doing so? What kind of accuracy could I expect?

------------------
cyriaque

I hope you have better luck with the BSquare mount for the Mas than I had with their HK mount, what a POS. Threw it right in the garbage, finally found an ARMS mount.

Be reeel careful with a MAS in .308. several of my buddies have had some problems with them, and one allegedly came apart after a 10-rnd string of Argentinian ammo.I don't know for sure about that, but I do know that the 7.5 was a lower pressure round than the .308. Accuracy will not be all that great with the B-square. try and get one of the original frog scope mounts and scopes.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nyterunner:
Be reeel careful with a MAS in .308. several of my buddies have had some problems with them, and one allegedly came apart after a 10-rnd string of Argentinian ammo.I don't know for sure about that, but I do know that the 7.5 was a lower pressure round than the .308. Accuracy will not be all that great with the B-square. try and get one of the original frog scope mounts and scopes.
Thanks.
[/quote]This is the bolt action model.

------------------
cyriaque

Back