Maryland Regional Shoot 1-13-06

Norton

We're going to be chasing away the mid-winter blues with the first ever The Rally Point Shoot to be held in Maryland.

The running thread is at:
http://www.therallypoint.org/forum/index.php?topic=885.0

In short:

January 13th, 2007 at DelMarVa Range near Cambridge, MD.

Meet members of Maryland Shall Issue, the grassroots gun rights organization, and learn what you can do for the upcoming general assembly session.

Class III friendly range.

NRA certified instructors on hand for instructing new shooters.

Pacer will be running a mini-Appleseed Clinic.

Try out guns on your wish list before actually trying them.

Go check out the thread at TheRallyPoint.org. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

how far is that from Philly?? Is at as far South as the Beretta plant????

This is on the other side of the Chesapeake Bay. You'd go down to Christiana (RT 896) and work your way to US13 South. It's about 1.5 hours from Ocean City, MD.

According to MapQuest it's 143 miles and estimated 2 hrs 42 minutes.

I can make it from Annapolis to Langhorne in that time so I'd guess it's pretty close to correct.

Beretta is in Accokeek down by DC. As the crow flies, it's pretty close. Driving wise it would be a haul.

Frank,

The bus is leaving at my house at 7am. If you want to meet up and come with us you can.

It's a 2hr 20min drive for me.

There are more PA guys going to this than I expected.

updated info:

Ok.

We're getting enough responses from people that Delmarva is going to supply the food for us.

Food will be $6 for a meal.

The Meal should consist of Hot Dog/Hamburger Chips/beans and a drink.

Food shouldn't be an issue anymore.

p.s. If anyone has digestive problems, please lay off the beans.

You never know.

I've seen good responses from other boards. Hopefully this will gets some gas in the fire for the MarylandShallIssue group.

Anyone bringing Class III stuff?

I don't know of any full auto, but there should be a few cans and sbr's there.

I'll probably take a few pictures that day, so if anybody has objections please email or pm me, or see me in person that day.

Back