Marlin Model 38 .22

johnwill

I'm looking for an exploded diagram for a Marlin Model 38 pump .22 s/l/lr. I have one here that appears to be missing a couple of parts, like the carrier, and the exploded view that's in the Gun Parts Catalog doesn't do the job for me. Anyone have a source of such a diagram?

The book Marlin Firearms: A History of the Guns and The Company by William S Brophy has some exploded diagrams on page 461.
Sorry but I can't download photos to here right now. Hopefully someone else has a scanner or maybe you can find the book at a gunshow or a library.

johnwill: regrets john, the only thing I have is the Gun Parts stuff also. I was hoping to have the disassem, but don't wven have that. Wish I coulda helped.

HJN :mad:

Thanks for looking, I'll keep up the search. :)

Edit: I looked around, and the cheapest I find the book is $50 used. By the time he buys the book and the parts, he'll exceed the value of the gun. :rolleyes: This may be a lost cause...

Receiver

John, I have what appears to be a complete receiver for a Marlin 38. I have no use for it, if you are interested drop me an email.

Adam

Back