Marlin mdl 336SC serial #F6257 Manufacture Date?

Sig-em

Inactive
This Marlin 336SC has been in my family from before I remember. It was my father's deer rifle passed on to my sister, then brother, then me. It is in very good condition with just a few minor blems on the stock. I am looking to know what the manufacture date is. And a rough idea of it's dollar value.
Not that I would even be interested in selling it. I shoots too straight, and too many good memories to part with. Like the time my dad and I were sitting on a ridge overlooking a draw. A nice 4x4 muley strolls in to view at 60-70 yards out, dad puts the bead on that dear and I watching him squeeze and squeeze the trigger and then I said "dad pull the hammer back". He shushed me; again I said "dad pull the hammer back". And again I was shushed. And then my dad's best friend who was sitting about 50 feet away said "damit Collin if you don't pull the hammer back, I'll walk down there and stab that buck". Well dad didn't get the deer but the story is still told every time this rifle comes out of the safe.

Back