Mark II custom parts

Mike Baugh

Has anyone tried the Titanium firing pin or extractor for the Ruger Mark II .22 autos? If so are they worth the money? Thanks, Mike

Hmmmm, I gotta lotta rounds through mine, and those parts don't show much (if any) wear. You just itchin to do some work on it? Man, it's gonna be a looooong winter, cabin fever setting in already ;) One thing that I would like for mine is that kewl bolt racker extension :) (Lightening fast photo here)

Don't improve it too much.

Best accessories I've bought are the OnTarget gizmo that keeps cr@p out of the grip frame (trigger-shield?) and Hogue Rubber Grips.

Oh, and red-dot sight, laser(!), flashlight(!!) 2X scope, as required.

If you're itchin, clean your magazines. Happy, safe shooting to all.

Ledbetter, does the trigger shield stay in place pretty well? I might try one of those. I have Hogue checkered cocobolo grips, Clark trigger, Clark oversize hammer bushing and hammer pin, Wolff spring kit and all socket head screws on the gun now. I am just bored and want to tinker with it a little. Thanks, Mike

That's not the real name for it

I fits tightly between the grip frame and the receiver, at the front, where crap otherwaise blows down into the action. Works real good.

Regards.

Back