mark 7 decap sensor body broke.

Smokescreens

i accidentally bumped the optical decap sence and cracked the body at the mounting bolt. its the older 3d printed body one. i guess they have them out of machined delrin now for strength so thats good. but my sensor is fine all i need is the body and im not feeling spending $200 on the sensor. i have a 3d printer and spent a few hours trying to copy the main section and im test printing it now but if i cant get it all figured out does anyone have a stl. file allready made up for them?

never mind on a backup plan. new part fits the sensor like a glove. reprinting it with more infill for strength and added some fit and finish to it.

i do still need to put it on my press and make sure the hole for the primers is perfect but the holes seam to line up perfect anyway.

i test fit my reproduction part on my 1050 this morning and im very happy with how everything fits and lines up. i uploaded the file to thingiverse if anyone has a 3d printer and needs to make a replacement body. if you dont have a printer but want a backup body or need a replacement let me know and i will print you one out.

Back