Man storms house of ex-wife and is shot

Sounds like he got what he deserved.
Now - if it was his current wife, I could understand... But Ex?

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

One of the major problems in marriages is that one spouse frequently considers the other spouse to be "property" rather than a "partner".

That, combined with faulty character traits, has led to injury and death too often to be humorous.

(All too often, I had to pick up the bloody victims of such idiocy.)

"Deputies said Jones was shot twice with a semiautomatic handgun . . .".

What's the difference if it's a semi-auto or
a revolver? It's a wonder they didn't work in "assault rifle" somehow.

I think they would find a way to use the word semiautomatic in describing an axe murder.

Maybe it's just buzzwords with these people, but the paranoids are after me this a.m.

------------------
If you can't fight City Hall, at least defecate on the steps.

Couple observations:

The guy used a post digger as a weapon for goodness sake.
Who'd a thunk it?
Are we going to restrict those items to only be carried to and from work sites? How do you regulate weapons when people use anything as a weapon?

Also, you can bet your buns that the "good guys" here called the cops immedialty:

"My crazed ex-husband in bashing in my windows with a post-digger, and shouting obscenities and that he is going to kill me...."

Even at this, and the fact that the guy took time to beat up the car first....did the cops show up in tiome to stop him before he got to assualting the people? NO.
Since the Police were not there to protect them, (even though there was more time than usual for the cops to get there before things got really nasty), what would have happened if the "good guys" had not had a gun?

'nuff said.

Don't do bad things and bad things won't happen to ya,Joshua!

[This message has been edited by JHS (edited November 14, 1999).]

Back