Man Charged with Assault - With a twist

CrazyIvan007

Man allegedly coughed into the face of a traffic patrol officer and now faces up to 60 days in the county jail.

http://www.wxii12.com/news/14217423/detail.html

...Next time you fart my way, I am pressing charges!!!! :D:p
...I wonder if I could file assault allegations against smokers who find it wonderful to light up in confined areas where non-smokers are present...hmm

What do you expect

from an inbred hickabilly who probably is the first in his clan to get his GED, and a job not running moonshine...absolute power in government officials has destroyed our civil rights absolutely.[/B]

Do I hear dueling banjos in the background???

...Next time you fart my way, I am pressing charges!!!!

Gawd, I can see it now...

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client was assaulted by the defendant in the form of a vicious colon gas-device. It was a terrorist attack with a weapon of ass destruction!

:D

Last edited:
Pulled over for not wearing a seat belt arrested for coughing. I am of the opinion these types of offenses are purly revenue generators and are not legitamit uses of LEO. Esspecialy seatbelt laws, my state claimes it is not a primary cause for a driver to be pulled over I wonder if that is so in NC??

Last edited:
Some might find it funny--but it's really no laughing matter.

Try to see the humor in it when someone you're arresting deliberately coughs or sneezes at you--especially if they happen to have a communicable disease.

Of course, they're entitled to do what they want to you, as a cop--after all, you're a PUBLIC SERVANT, and don't you forget it....

Just remember that whatever you catch it what you're taking home to your family.

Of course, after dealing with the fine upstanding citizens who just happen to be domestically challenged (homeless) who are carrying SERIOUS staph infections, just remember to bow down appropriately.

Here, we call it "bum rot". This stuff can go into an open cut or scrape, and turn into necrotizing fasciitis within days. But, hey, we deserve it, right?

And of course, the person who happens to be bleeding or seeping that you have to pick up out of the gutter--or even better yet, the guy you have the knock down drag out fight with, who bleeds all over--who just HAPPENS to come up HIV positive--well, they're just misunderstood good folks, right?

I thank the Almighty that I live in a State where spitting/coughing/sneezing on someone deliberately, when you are infected with a serious disease can be prosecuted.

But, hey--I guess I should just become more sensitive, huh?

It's one thing to deliberately cough into someone's face or at them. It's quite another to be suffering from something like a mild bronchitis where you can't always control the timing of your cough. I've had several nasty bouts of that and even after "getting over it", sometimes when you go to talk, you get out one word then cough once or twice.

I think there's more here that the story relates. I know I'd be pretty upset if arrested for something like that, especially if you tried to turn your head or cover your mouth (albeit too late) and the cop decides he's going to charge you.

I know there's one CHP officer patrolling the desert areas of Barstow because he arrested a chemotherapy patient for puking on his legs and feet after forcing him out of the passenger seat.

Warning! Warning! This thread is 7.5 posts from gratuitous cop bashing!!! Warning! Warning!

Unfortunately it is COM on gratuitous CITIZEN bashing:barf:

I like and support LEOs, but sometimes the blue line gets crossed.

Why the hate Alnamvet. Just looked up the Qualifications for a Police Officer in Morrisville, and you have to have a High School Diploma, and they also prefer some college.

I personnaly do not believe there was enought info in the article to really make a judgement call either way about the abuse of either power (by the police) or abuse of the officer.

Personally I would rather be punched, kicked and abused physically then have bodily fluids thrown or land on me. The first I know exactly what is happening to me and when it is over it is over, the latter well that is a lot of sleepless nights not just for me but my wife who is a great worrier.

No hate 2 fox....

I have personally seen some of these NCSP yahoos in action...no wonder out of state travelers get shot or worse by these yoyo's...I can't understand a damn word they are saying when they talk...it's worse when every other word out of their mouths is accented with a large spit of chewin' tobacco...:p

Back