Makarov IWB?

Zak Smith

I am looking for a high quality IWB holster for a Makarov. Anyone have any suggestions? It is important that it is thin and not bulky - I want to take advantage of the slimness of the Mak.

-z

edit: Shoot, I guess this should have been to "Gear", and now I can't delete it. Woops, sorry!

Blade Tech makes an IWB holster for the Makarov. I just ordered one for my mak left hand with straight drop and j-hooks. They sell for about $54.00 w/o S&H.

I just ordered not long ago, a Versa Max 2
from Milt Sparks. If it works as good as the one for my fullsized Sringfield I'll be tickled pink. Well maybe not really pink, maybe a light shade of red. Naw not that either, oh heck, just order one, you'll love it.

Actually, if you carry a Mak, it's appropriate to be tickled a shade of red. :) Esp. if your grips have the old red star in them.

I ordered one of the IWBs from makarov.com, which should be here in a few weeks (backordered). I'll update this thread when I evaluate it.

thanks, all.

-z

the falco molded iwb from makarov.com is finely made, and probably worth twice the price. excellent fit. it's made in slovakia, where people work cheap!i think i'm gonna get one of the shoulder rigs for my cz.
kdub

Back