MAKAROV HELP! FINAL CHAPTER

Arub

I thank everyone for their feedback (I think). Two Makarovs 9X81mm) and 500 rounds later, I stopped at the range. Fired one. It ain't bad!.

After I develope a little more faith in it, it will probably take the place of my P32 for a carry piece. The second Makarov is for parts or later resale (I tell myself). We negotiated the pair down to $25o total. Ammo was slightly more expensive than 9mm luger, but not bad.

Still have some fever - anyone know anything about a TZ75 9mm? The gun show is still open for another two hours and 42 minutes.

Arub,
Where in the Sam Hill did you find a 9x81mm Makarov for only $125??? I want one too!!!! What's the name of your FFL????? :D Where do you find ammo for the beast???

For some of the best ammo prices:

Talk to Dan at Dan's Sporting Goods. If you are east of the Mississippi river, price includes shipping.

He also sells the Barnaul HP ammo for a few dollars more per 1000. If you are going to carry your Mak & use this ammo, you can practice with it also at that price.

Note to Denfoote

The Makarovs are 9X18, not 9X81. Typo - it does make a difference. Thanks for pointing out my error.

Back