Mak Sights

CJO

I am interested in having The Beast Enterprises upgrade my Bulgie Mak (trigger job,fluff and buff, Novak sights)...Has anyone had this done?...If so are you happy with it?...Any other Smiths work with Maks?....

Hello. I bought the Beast Slide for my commercial Bulgarian Mak and have been quite pleased. Finish is an evenly applied matte and the Novak sights are professionally installed. The gun did hit poa for me with this slide/sights in place. Best.

Thank you Stephen...Sounds like you just ordered the slide...I was under the impression the whole pistol had to be sent off??

Sounds like you just ordered the slide...I was under the impression the whole pistol had to be sent off??

Go over to Makarov.com and you can buy an empty slide with the sights installed.

Geoff, the proprietor at Arizona Shooting Sports where the BEAST slide comes from has had some health problems, and his turn around time is reportedly getting very long. You'll have your gun much sooner if you buy the slide - and Karl over at Makarov.com is a good guy to deal with. Of that I speak with personal experience.

Kevin

Back