MAJOR site updates, Calif. CCW

Jim March

I just finished a huge pile of updates. The most difficult was the creation of a one-page guide to the new Richmond, CA CCW system written for the "total RKBA newbie" and my GOD trying to fit enough stuff onto a single page was HELL. It's in HTML, Word .DOC and .RTF, the latter two for download.

The Richmond PD application form is available for download and printout, you don't even need to go to PD HQ to get one now!

There's much more info up, including a brief overview of what has normally been viewed as "good cause" for issuance and ways in which a "commoner" can honestly show they have equivelent needs. There's a shocking document that shows it'll be easy, in theory for gays to show "good cause" but on the other hand, if they get it and us straights don't the howling will be audible several states away, and it's paradoxes like this that add up to "objective standards are the only way to avoid lawsuit nightmares".

It's all good. I'm going to do a major cosmetic upgrade soon, it's looking a tad cluttered but I swear guys, there's a TON of info up here.

http://www.ninehundred.net/~equalccw

Jim March

Back