magtec ammo

napg19

Looking to buy magtec guardian gold 32acp for my keltec p32. looking for all opinions on this and any magtec ammo since I have never used this brand before. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

I have used Magtech ammo in .32 S&W, .32 S&W Long, and .44 Magnum. How's that for a combination? It has worked OK for me. The .44 Mag (240 gr jacketed) was not as heavily loaded as Winchester or Remington, but was pretty good. It seems to be put up in fairly decent brass, so I think it is a pretty good value.

It's decent ammo. I use it at the range often and have never had any issues. It's a little dirtier than some but its not a big deal.

Buy it, shoot it.

have used it in many calibers from 9 to 44 mag but I use only Fiocchi in my P32 as it seems to be the most accurate and has a little more umph than other brands.

Look around for some gel test if you plan on using it for self defense. I have seen gel test that showed the Magtech fail to expand. There plinking ammo is good. I wouldn't trust my life with the sd stuff.

Spend a little extra and get a proven round.

Magtech Ammo

I use Magtech 44 Special in my Colt New Frontier-never an issue with it,except it's a little dirty.

I like Magtech

Used it in 44mag a lot. I see the reports of it being dirty in other calibers. I thought it burnt exceptionally clean in my Blackhawks. So much in fact I was wishing They sold the powder the the factory used to load them. I also used it in My Dan Wesson in 357 mag. Good stuff. Maybe it's the longer barrels that makes it burn clean?

The brass reloads nicely. I have reloaded it many times and it still looks good (although I don't load it to full power loads all the time)..

I have used quite a bit of it in both 9mm&45acp absent a single complaint. Good cheap range ammo.

santa.gif

Merry Christmas!

I had 500 rounds of Magtech .30 cal carbine that had loose primers. About 5 or 6 rounds per box of 50 would blow the primers out of the casings when fired. Never had that problems with any other ammo with the gun.

Back