Magguts for the Kahr 9 and 40

Jeepers... what sorcery is this??? There isn't much room in a CW9 mag... let alone in a CM9 mag... for another round.

If it's anything like the shield, they use a thinner metal follower and a flat spring that compresses more but still retains tension for all the rounds to give that extra space for one more round. My shield version work flawlessly.

And here I was, about to sell my Kahr K9.

Many manufacturers make these for Glocks, Jerry. Taran Tactical and Hyve. But I did not know Magguts have been making them for Glocks all this time!

Also, I am still selling the Kahr K9. Head to TFL gun show for any inquiries. :)

Many manufacturers make these for Glocks, Jerry. Taran Tactical and Hyve.

These companies make "extensions" for added capacity, but I believe Magguts is the only one that you can add capacity with the same length magazine.

I have the MagGuts in my Gen 2 LCP, only fired three mags through it, but there were zero malfunctions. That makes the LCP 7+1 with a flat /flush floorplate.

I'm also waiting for the Kahr 6-to-7 round 9mm MagGuts. I have an extra Wolff # 79301 mag spring and it's a little over twice as long as the 6-rd mag.

I have them in my Kahr CW380 and function flawlessly. I also have the Gallaway Plus 1 for many of my Kahr CM9 and function great. I like the metal follower of the Magguts.

Back