Magazines for KelTec P-11

Runner

Is it correct that S&W magazines fit the KelTec P-11? If so which S&W models? Do they fit flush? Finally, what is the maximum pre-ban capacity magazine that will fit flush?

The S&W DOUBLE-COLUMN 9mm mags fit the Kel-Tec P-11...I don't believe any of the S&W mags fit flush...the 12-shot 6906 mags protrude or hang down a little, but Kel-Tec makes a slip-on "boot" that covers the protruding section of mag and gives a little more "little finger purchase"...the 15-shot 5906 mags "hang down" quite a bit, but all of 'em that I've tried in my P-11 have fed flawlessly. I suppose if one wanted to be totally rediculous, the 20 and 30-round aftermarket mags for the S&W 5906 series would work, but...having that much magazine protrude would SEEM to defeat the purpose of having the SMALL Kel-Tec in the first place, yes???....mikey357

No,

The P-11 was designed around a 10 round magazine, rather than a higher capacity mag that was neutered.

Any magazine designed for more than 10 rounds will not fit flush in the P-11 grip.

I just got an e-mail back from KelTec, here is their response:

The 12 rd mags do fit flush with the gun. There is no need for a "sleeve" or anything like that.

I also asked about their web site:

Hopefully, our web site should be back up in about a week or two.

I bought a used Kel Tec P-11 and it came with a 12 round flush fit mag. I have not seen the S&W ones but I bet they might flush fit as well(?)

Back