Magazines for Aussies?

Al Thompson

Staff Alumnus
Just read Bruce from Oz's post on gun magazines (Guns and Whammo, Shooting Crimes etc.) costing them 10 to 15 dollars apeice..

If some of our (!) posters from Down Under would like to read these, I'll be happy to send some your way. I can't imagine that third class shipping could be too much...

Folks, feel free to drop me a line at my email address if I can help you out..

Giz

------------------
"Hear the voices in my head, swear to God it sounds like
they're snoring." -Harvey Danger, "Flagpole Sitta"

[This message has been edited by Gizmo99 (edited September 02, 1999).]

Guns and Whammo

What, is there now Skeet Frisbee? Where do I sign up?

------------------
"Taking a long view of history, we may say that
anyone who lays down his arms deserves whatever he gets."
--Jeff Cooper

Giz - I had the same thought after reading Bruce's post. I was on the verge of telling him I would subscribe and send them to him (at his cost, of course). But then I went to the PO web site and found that it would cost over $9 to send a "printed matter" package to Australia. Now, if someone downunder wants someone here to subscribe to 3 or more gunzines and send them, then I think the cost would cross over the break-even point.

I have a couple of buds and we trade back and forth - so there's really no cost to me for the magazines.

I usually read'em and stock up my doctors and dentists office - but I still have a bunch left over.

I would think that a check for 20 bucks would be preferable than twelve magazines at 10 bucks each..

Giz

------------------
"Hear the voices in my head, swear to God it sounds like
they're snoring." -Harvey Danger, "Flagpole Sitta"

Back