magazine cap swivel stud & stock swivel stud

old fart

i have a pardner pump protector, i love it so much i decided to get the regular pardner pump. the regular pardner doesn't have a stock stud or mag cap stud. the stock has the brass insert for the fine thread stud and the mag cap has the hole in it but no studs. i called h&r and they haven't got anything for it, they are getting it in but no time frame. any idea's what i can do? i think i can get the fine thread stud on ebay but the mag cap i haven't figured out. thanks for any help.

Shouldn't be a problem !!

First off, won't the cap off the Protector, fit the regular one? If not, Unkle Mikes makes a universal stud that can be fitted onto and existing cap. I have done a number of these on 870 and BPS caps. Now for the buttstock, again, use and Unkle Mike's wood-screw stud and there are a number of ways you can do this. I have done mostly 870's. shouldn't be a big deal !!! .... ;)

Good Luck and;
Be Safe !!!

has anyone tried these?, wonder how good the stud holds on the cap? (Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Super Swivels for Most Pumps and Autos (Blued, 1-Inch Loop). these are sold by ecop on amazon

Great track record !!

Go back and read my reply and to date, of all the ones I have installed, are still going strong. Keep in mind that I have only worked on steel caps and the studs are steel as well . ... ;)
There is more than on type, but all are solid. ... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Back