Macarov ammo from Dan's Sporting goods??

Bob S

Just went to Makarov.com and saw that you can use thier online order form to buy ammo from Dan's Sporting goods. Has anyone purchased any 9x18 ammo from Dan's? I was looking at the Novosibirsk FMJ ammo at 1000rds for $100 delivered. Seems like a good deal to me, but thought I would ask to see if this ammo is of good quality? They claim that it is of russian manufacture and non corrosive. Anybody else have any info on this stuff. The wife just got me my first makarov for Christmas and I need to get some ammo so I can try it out!

I picked up some of the JHP (9x18) and FMJ (380 acp). Used 100 of each thru my Maks. Not a problem with either, a very good price.

I have been shooting green box LVE Russian ammo from Dan's all year. Its very good, totally reliable, I practice with it and its my house gun ammo. Dan is excellent to do business with. You can order directly from him or go thru Makarov.com. Karl is super also.

Hello. Ditto what the other fellows said. I have had no problems with ammo purchased from Dan's. I cannot compliment makarov.com too highly, either. Both are fine businesses to trade with as is Beast Enterprises. Best.

I have bought from both Makarov.com and Dan's (FMJ 95 grain 9 x 18) and were very very impressed. Prompt, efficient, and price included shipping. I will definitely buy from them again without reservation.

I too have purchased from Dan and Karl

I purchased two Makarov's from Dan back when he had them to sell. The process was extremely smooth, and he put up with my calling him with all sorts of questions very well. I actually still have his number programed in my cell phone. After this I needed some accessories, and Karl was a dream to deal with. I can't praise the both of them highly enough.

I also have had excellent experiences buying ammo from Dan at Dan’s Sporting Goods and Makarov accessories from Karl at Makarov.com. Never really considered a Mak until I ran across Makarov.com. Now I own two and am trying to restrain myself from buying another. Art G.

I've also had good luck with Dan's Novosibirsk(?) green box 9x18 ammo in my Makarov and PA-63. Good service, good price, good ammo.

Doug

Back