Mac 10 .45 mags. HELP!

Ruthless4christ

Iv looked high and low. Cannot find these anywhere. Right now i am using some modifide thompson mags. Where can i find some 30 round .45 cal mac 10 mags? Any info would help me out a lot

If I remember correctly, these should be the same mags as used in the US M3/M3A1 submachine guns; maybe a little bit hard to find in your neck of the woods, but probably makes it a little bit easier.

It would be quite a job to use a tommy gun magazine as they are double stack double feed, and the MAC 10 is a double stack single feed gun.

Anyway the Grease guns mags that the MAC10 use are probably second most common magazine in the world next to the Sten 9mm magazine.

You have to dremel off just a touch of the magazine stops.

http://www.subguns.org/products/mags/

+1 on the keepshooting grease gun mags.
I picked up a few and they are nice.
There is also someone out there making a replacement mag catch that will allow you to use both the factory M-10 mags as well as unaltered grease gun mags.
You might want to do a search for it over at uzitalk.com in the MAC forum.

Have you any issues getting them out of the USA to where you are? I don't believe magazines are controlled by the USA export regs re:weapons.

Reply to ptk

Yeah i have never had a problem. I most often than not throw some new mags into my luggage when im in the states and just fly them back( international snail mail is sooo costly). The airport cops( glorified mall cops) always take them out qnd look them over, call in an expert whe also looks them over, but in the end they always put them back. Im sure my name is on some list somewhere but hey.:cool:

Good deal, I know that plenty of folks wouldn't have an issue sending you what you need. As long as laws aren't being broken on either end, I've never seen the issue. :)

Back