M60

utvols

OK we arent trusted with brand new full auto guns like a M60. Fine but where can I get semi auto versions? SGN has Browning machineguns advertised in semi auto how about a M60, heck an old west style gatlin gun would be fun, anything!

I've seen photo ads for semi-auto M60's in SGN for about five grand...check the second issue of December, that's the one I have lying around.

[This message has been edited by Mort (edited February 18, 1999).]

I have not been impressed with the M60 either in the military (mid to late '70's) or Class III weapons in civilian hands. Way too many malfunctions. I have no experience with the semi auto versions. It is very possible that the changes in the action necessary to win BATF approval have fixed the problems the full auto version exhibit.

A question though. Why spend 5 to 6 grand on a semi auto when with a couple more thrown in you can get a Class III weapon?

For around $6300 you could also pick up a semi-auto M2 HB. Why mess with 30 cal when you could mess with 50 cal :)

It is my dream to have Ma Deuce mounted in the back of my lifted chevy 4X4. Don't care if it is semi or full. Probably have to go with semi to save ammo, Hell I all I really want to do is drive around with it and look cool. Ha
Later
Daren

Back