M4

Firepower!

Is M4 an adequate weapon for forces or not?

I personally think that it does have some jammin issues but the complaints in general are way overrated.

What do you think?

Let post M4 pics.

My government seems to think the M4 is a good gun:rolleyes:

My little cousin in the 101st Airborne has never said the first bad thing about his M4. (his has m203 40mm launcher attached) He uses a EOtech holographic sight in urban areas and switches out for a ACOG in open areas.

I think it's really cool that Firepower! as an American Trained lawyer is operating in Pakistan, where destabilization threatens.

What brand is your M4A1? Do you find that shooting the M4 in full auto is more controllable than other full auto weapons? I've fired a M4 with three shot burst and it tended to torque me slightly off target; otherwise it was a fine piece of machinery. No complaints here.

I've had no problems whatsoever with any m4 style riffle. I've had two jams in two years with them and thats after not really keeping up with the maintenance... And the thing about jams, is with this series riffle, even if you do get a jam it only takes a few seconds to clear it. I could go for a bigger round but otherwise I'm pretty happy..

we never fire on burst, you're just a hell of a lot more accurate firing in pairs or triplets on semi. And if you really want to, you can crank out a mag on semi pretty darn fast...

some shots of the various riffles ive had/used:

riffle4.jpg

Current riffle w/ 203, peq15, leupold cq/t , foreward pistol grip with taclight, hogue pistol grip, reinforced extractor spring, acuwedge

riffle3.jpg

same as above minus the pitol grip. Had one jam with this setup, during a training cycle where we were going through like 2-300 rounds a day

riffle2.jpg

Old setup, same riffle. Acog, ergo forward pistol grip. Had a pretty nasty double feed once before i switched over to HK mags

aintshecute.jpg

my civilian AR. Stag arms, for that pic only my leupold and a harris (the one that swivels)

Back