M3 .50, No Ear Protection (video)

That thing runs faster than the M2s I have been around.

Judging from the trigger man's facial expression, he wasn't wearing ear plugs... He didn't look to enthusiastic after the second burst.

And I am sure being only 20 feet from a hard wall made it that much more enjoyable?????:o
I hope he remembers this day when he gets in his 60's and the constant ringing he hears is not a buzzer going off but the damage,,, just ask me,,, I know.
But mine was from a jet engine.

guns are loud without earmuffs but not wearing them helps you hear if theres any people coming.

If you fire a couple of rounds without ear plugs/muffs, you hear nothing. If you wear ear protection, you will certainly hear more after firing those rounds than without them.

B Lahey

That dude in the 2 video's is purdy cool...... he knows how to keep the muzzle down good, on the AK.... he didn't let it climb at all :D

Looks like he is bored poopless tho... I would be having a ball with it if I could get my hands on it :D

I shot 75 rounds through a Mosin Nagant M38...with out ear protection...my ears where ringing for ove a day, I could barly stand it, it gave me a head ache it was so bad. I dont even want to think about letting off as much ammo as he did with that M3 and not wearing ear protection...what an idiot!

Back