M1A Matches at Perry: Need Info

Dwight55

My Christmas, birthday, anniversary, and Valentine present came the other day in an M1A blue & white box.

I would like to go to Camp Perry for the M1A competition in 2009, . . . but can't find any info on it.

If you have shot the course, . . . have any info, . . . I'd be happy to have you share it with me.

Thanks, may God bless,
Dwight

Go here: Get on the mailing list for the 2009 Program

http://www.odcmp.com/Competitions.htm

Its in conjunction with the High Rifle Rifle Events, you should shoot all the matches you can. Also if you havent' fired there before or otherwise have any HP experiecne I'd recommend signing up for the Small Arms Firing School.

Welcome to the world of M1As and High Power, You'll love it.

The M1A match is sponsored by the NRA, not CMP.
You'll be able to register online for the match in the Spring. The link, when available is:

nrahq.org/compete/camp_perry_signup/default.asp

put "www." in front of the link. For some reason, when I posed this the link got screwed up because of the www.

The match is scheduled for August 9, the day before the NRA High Power Rifle Team matches. The HP championship matches are on Aug 11-14.

I got the schedule from the NRA's Shooting Sports USA magazine.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys, . . . sure is a lot to try to digest right away, . . . sure didn't seem that complicated when PO1 Thiviner handed me my M14 there in Long Xuyen.

Course then, . . . we were just doing a war, . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

Back