M&P Shield 9mm Holster

Any recommendations on IWB holters? I open carry my 1911 most of the time, but sometimes open carry isn't practical, and I'd like a concealable holster for the M&P Shield 9mm I just purchased.

I'm looking for something of good quality, preferably not more than $50 but I'll spend up to $60 if it's worth it. I prefer to carry on my right side and I do have a very good gun belt. I'm 6 feet tall and medium build (190 pounds) if that makes a difference. I'm not very picky on material, but it has to be comfortable if I'm working on a car, mowing my lawn, working in the gardens, or running after my kid.

9MM holster

When I first bought my S&P 9 mm Shield being left handed so it is hard to find. I went to Smith&Wesson's web site they had the best holster for my Shield I like the paddle style, but it has become the best holster I own. hope this helps.

For my Shield, I have the following:

Leather: High Noon Hidden Ally (around $35)
Kydex: Clinger Stingray ($35)
Hybrid: FoxX (Don't recall how much it cost, but below $50 for sure)

All do the job quite well.

Was on vacation so I didn't want to order it and have it show up while I was gone. Placed the order last night and it shipped out this morning. That sure was fast. Wasn't expecting that. I'll let you guys know how I like it.

Back