Lyman 452424

Beagle333

It was a nice day here today and fortunately I was able to get out and cast a few. I picked up a Lyman 452424 DC last week and wanted to test it out, and it makes some pretty nice bullets! These are cast in 50/50 with a little solder and they turned out pretty good. :cool:
452424004_zpsd7f41afb.jpg

march24005_zpsa98c26f4.jpg

Last edited:
Like soldiers standing ready for action! Looks very nice. :) My casting has been put in hold for a while...house painting comes first. Besides, I find my casting is far outnumbering my shooting. :rolleyes:

Raining on Sunday here.

Yeah, I think my casting has me covered thru 2027 or so. :cool:

(But I can hardly wait for another sunny day!! My LGS actually had Trail Boss in stock yesterday. First time I've seen it in 14+ months.);)

I like Lyman. I have several and they all work well. I have never had any problems with them. 'Matter of fact, there's still a few that I want! ;)

yes beag, the weather is finally getting nice for us. im not used to weeks of being snowed in anymore since I left Michigan 15 years ago. I still haven't made the time to drip out these 9x19, but I CANT WAIT. after this 600 yard shoot is over with, its PC for me baby

Back