Lucky Wheelgun Purchase

Marko Kloos

Inactive
Guy walked into the gun store today looking to trade a few handguns towards a Bushmaster Shorty. He pulls a mint Smith Model 25 out of his bag, and asks for a trade-in value. Long story short, I call dibs on the wheelgun immediately, the customer gets fair shakes on the trade and walks out with his new Bushy, and everybody's happy.

It's a 25-2 (in .45ACP, of course), with a 6.5" pinned barrel, and immaculate, glossy, deep-blue finish. It doesn't even fit the scanner fully, so I had to scan it diagonally. My price on it was $450, with Bianchi leather, ten moonclips and demooner, and a set of (to be ordered) hardwood monogrips included in the deal. I think I came out ok.

sw25-2.jpg

SWEET GUN

Great Looking Gun, I am Trying to find a 625 or M25 up here but dam near impossible.... sweet Gun and great Price.

Gunslinger: In our house, the rule "All guns are always loaded" is not just a figure of speech. :)

I have no wee 'uns running around. That way, the gun is always good to go (you never know when you may need it in a hurry), and the loading condition of any handgun is never in question.

Funny thing is, my roomie has the same habit: long guns unloaded, handguns hot. And yes, all guns are still tucked away and not just cocked 'n locked on the coffee table.

Back